Thursday, July 1, 2010

Preparing


We leave in 7 days, but I want to leave now! I am getting all of my paperwork in order and getting everything on order so nothing gets left behind while I am gone. Today I looked up all of the accommodations that the airline provides. Every seat has a personal video screen that is touch screen which provides several movies and TV shows. I also looked up my luggage dimensions and weight limits. I am also getting entertainment for the flight ready for myself such as recharging my iPod. My goal for my return is to create a DVD where I document all of my pictures. I can then share this DVD with family, friends and donors. Thanks for all of your support and I appreciate you keeping an eye on my blog. I hope to be able to continue this when we arrive in Frankfurt although I may not have that chance and post again when we get to Raineh.

No comments:

Post a Comment